Role in the University
Anupam has been working as a Computer Science and Business Management lecturer at the London campus of the University of Wales Trinity Saint David since October 2018. In addition, he has also been working as a Computer Science lecturer at UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) since April 2018. He has been working as a visiting lecturer (part time) in various UK Higher Education institutions since 2009 and has taught different modules from the Institute for the Management of Information Systems and ACP awarding bodies.
After completing his bachelor degree from the University of Madras, Chennai, India, he worked in an education establishment in Bangladesh as a supporting English lecturer. Upon completion of his masters degree from the University of Greenwich, he has worked within the IT industry as well as a lecturer in various UK Higher Education institutions. In February 2014, he started his doctoral journey researching Cloud Computing Adoption and successfully completed his DBA in 2019.
- Institute for the Management of Information Systems
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- British Computer Society
Anupam has taught on various modules such as Digital Skills and Research Methods, Cloud Computing, Networking and Programming (Java, C#), Network Security and Problem Solving and Decision Making.
His specialist research interests include implementing technologies within business (especially in e-Commerce and e-Business), different aspects of Cloud Computing, legal aspects of computing and technology adoption, information management and qualitative research methods.
Enterprise, Commercial & Consultancy Activities
- Successfully developed library information system for university library (as per BSc project)
- Successfully developed a software for niche entrepreneurs
- Supporting small and medium business to understand the importance of implementing modern technology within businesses
Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2020). 'Digital Bangladesh - Vision 2021: What is the Digital Bangladesh Concept', South Asian Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 02 (01).
- Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). 'Insights of Trends and Developments in Cloud Computing', South Asian Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 01(03), pp. 98-107.
Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). 'Small & Medium Enterprises (Smes) – Insights of Bangladeshi Smes in Different Contexts of Adopting Cloud Computing'. Cross Current International Journal of Economics, Management and Media Studies, 01(05), pp. 130-140.
Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). 'Key Challenges and Barriers Facing Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Bangladesh'. South Asian Research Journal of Business and Management, 01(03), pp. 118-120.