Ching S. Yang
Mr Ching S. Yang B.Sc., MBA
Tel: +44 (0) 2075826297
- Delivering classroom lectures
- Preparing assessment guidelines
- Correcting & scoring submitted assignments
5 years as a lecturer with University of Wales, Lampeter and Trinity Saint David.
- Classroom lectures
- Preparing assessments
- Scoring submitted assignments
10 years of industry experience with HSBC and currently Firstsource Solutions-BSKYB.
- Operations Manager: day-to-day office duties
- Project Management team: initiating and managing projects till BAU (Business As Usual)
- Working knowledge in credit cards financial services
- Working knowledge in managing the technical aspects of telecommunications like Broadband and Digital TV
APMG International: PRINCE2 Practitioner (Project Management)
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Decision Making
My main interest is researching the different unorthodox methods adopted by organisations to stay afloat in the market. Anything from Yahoo depending on Alibaba to get it’s workings in order to Microsoft successfully earning $1 billion annually from companies that use Android OS. This helps me in my classroom lectures where the students are more interested in the bizarre rather than the norm.
- Deploying technology and management expertise for people who work from home full time.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic planning at a department level.
- Working knowledge in managing credit card accounts.
I am an Operations Manager for a BSKYB project via Firstsource Solutions. Responsibilities include managing 150 employees, delivering on set targets and initiating & managing projects with a maximum value of £25,000.